I’m interested in the human experience. In our rush to the end in search of perfection, we often overlook the things right in front of us. The everyday and banal can be more beautiful than the glamorous, and the imperfect often holds more meaning than the flawless. Start with why, dare to be authentic, and never settle for anything less than excellence.
Let’s create something great together.
Awards & Publications include
- Department of National Defence photography awards
- Canadian Forces Combat Camera: Editor’s choice
- National Geographic: Editor’s choice
- Applied Arts magazine Photography and Illustration Awards annuals
- Applied Arts magazine Young Blood profile, photography
- AACE Awards Top 10, photography
- DND Deputy Minister of Defence Photography award nominations
- Canadian Forces Royal Canadian Artillery annual: photography selections
- Royal Canadian Artillery quarterly photography award
- Emily Carr University of Art and Design viewbook publications